Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Fake email?

I received an email apparently from Koodo telling me that I fail to receive my last invoice and that this must have caused my missing a payment. But I both received an invoice and paid last month's bill. Has anyone else received an email like this?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Nope.
Userlevel 6
I haven't got the email yet, but this is likely a realization on their part that some people didn't get their ebill notification via email. I didn't. The invoce was indeed available on their website, but if I hadn't checked I wouldn't have known. I usually wait for them to tell me that my ebill is ready. Read this: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/no_e_bill-ske1e
Userlevel 3
I've had numerous clients calling in about this. There was an outage when Koodo delayed sending e-mail notifications. If People were late on their Nov due dates between X time frame the late payment charge would be waived. A mass e-mail went out to most of Koodo's clients to inform them of this. Apparently clients are misreading the letter assuming Koodo was stating they're late on the bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo only sends you a bill notification when your bill is ready.( If you sign up for it). If you paid your bill, I wouldn't worry. ( I might check it through my self serve account just in case) 😃
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo only sends you a bill notification when your bill is ready.( If you sign up for it). If yo...

Yes, but that notification was missed apparently for some customers including me. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo only sends you a bill notification when your bill is ready.( If you sign up for it). If yo...

Ahhh, I see 🙂 I don't check my other email account which (supposed to) receive a bill notification from Koodo. I always go straight to login my self serve account 🙂
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Hmmmm.....do yo have a different email address from your login one where you receive the email notification? I didn't know that was possible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

It's not. I suspect Mayumi used an email address she doesn't check often as the username for self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

My account login address and my notification address is same 🙂 What I meant was I set up my personal email and family email on my main page on my pc /phone. I check both email accounts everyday, but not one with bill notifications(phone, other services...) ADD : Timo answered the question more clearly than me.