Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Facing problem to buy Moto X Play from online

Hi, I wanna take Moto X play from koodo online. I have tried several times to buy using my TD bank visa credit card. I have given same information same as my credit card information has. But, after giving all information, it showed  there's a problem with the credit card information you've provided error at final stage.Could you please help me in this regard. Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
The name and address need to match that of the credit card EXACTLY
Thanks, I have given all information exactly what my td card has.

Userlevel 7
Labib wrote:

I'm not 100%on this but Idt you can use a visa debit to buy a phone online, yes to pay your bill but, I think it has to be a traditional credit card. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Labib wrote:

Indeed, it has to be a credit card, but the address and name from the card (those that the bank has) need to match the credit bureau. Did you update something lately, like changing your address? Because if so, it probably was not processed by the credit bureau just yet and it might be the issue! 
Userlevel 5
Labib wrote:

A TD bank visa credit card is a traditional credit card
Thanks all, problem is solved. I have changed my address in credit card, but updated address is not working.  I have bought my phone using my previous address.