Koodo Community

Community

Existing customer incentive.

Existing customers should be offered at least 1/2 the value of the visa.gift card, or free phone case when upgrading on special offers. shouldn't only be offered to new customers.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're not the only one asking for loyalty perks, Louise, it's one of the most requested features in this forum 🙂 I know Jonathan can chime in much better than me, but I believe that some stores sometimes offer.gift cards when you upgrade your phone... you might want to look into that!
Userlevel 7
It was offered twice already... and the problem is that Koodo pays for those.gift cards so they end up making little money off the upgrade sale itself. Plus the problem is there's a lot of room for abuse... People could continually upgrade their phone lines to get the.gift cards and then resell the phones to make profit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

It was offered twice already... and the problem is that Koodo pays for those.gift cards so they e...

Aren't the promos for Tab activations only? If so, why not just limit promos to customers that use, for example, at least $100 of their Tab toward the upgrade? Takes care of abuse.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

It was offered twice already... and the problem is that Koodo pays for those.gift cards so they e...

Yeah that could work but sadly enough it happens on new activations too...
Userlevel 5
Hey Louise, We do offer incentives to upgrade with us depending on where you go (i.e. certain retailers and/or shop). Look around to see what's the best deal for you!