Koodo Community
Solved

EMUI 10 HUAWEI P20 Pro

Anyone have any idea about when will the EMUI 10 arrive on HUAWEI P20 Pro Koodo?

(Also, Koodo, Please update your software update schedule! It is out of dated.)

icon

Best answer by Dinh 29 June 2020, 23:18

Huawei mentioned they will update “in batches” https://consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/EMUI-10.0-Upgrade-Plan-for-Canada-Open-Market/topicId_92390

if your phone wasn’t in the current update “batch”, your device would not be updated. I would suggest you wait for 1,2 weeks more and see if the phone update by itself.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it's not on the list then no. Best bet is to check out Telus’s software schedule as Koodo typically mirrors it more or less. At least you'd have a vaguenidea

If it's not on the list then no. Best bet is to check out Telus’s software schedule as Koodo typically mirrors it more or less. At least you'd have a vaguenidea

The Telus’s software update schedule already said it is happend hat June 24th, and now it is allready June 29th, so please send the update quickly, I am still stuck at the January security update!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The Telus’s software update schedule already said it is happend hat June 24th, and now it is allready June 29th, so please send the update quickly, I am still stuck at the January security update!!!!!

Do you have friend at Telus that received the update? 

Do you have friend at Telus that received the update? 

No, all of my friends are not using Telus.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Even if the update has been release, it is done in a staggered release.  Thank you for trying to remaining patient

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Huawei mentioned they will update “in batches” https://consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/EMUI-10.0-Upgrade-Plan-for-Canada-Open-Market/topicId_92390

if your phone wasn’t in the current update “batch”, your device would not be updated. I would suggest you wait for 1,2 weeks more and see if the phone update by itself.