Koodo Community

Community

"Employee of the Month" Award

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seeing the devotion of some of the Koodo employees in this forum (and reading the praise directed at kiosk participants, some of whom are mentioned by name even), here is my suggestion: Koodo should consider giving out an "Employee of the Month" award for outstanding employees. Perhaps there is something like that already, but if not, it would be a nice incentive for employees to give their company their best 🙂 What do you think?

6 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't understand why Koodo rep posters did not reply to this post?
Userlevel 6
Hi Sophia, thank you! It's a good idea indeed... but we already have such a program 🙂 We always welcome any suggestions though! Happy employees: happy customers 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pleased to hear that 🙂 I could nominate one or two but won't... For obvious reasons 😃

Userlevel 6
Cool to hear you guys already had such a program 🙂 Is it a free phone?
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

We wish 😉 It's usually a.gift card!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

Is it a forum Employee reward or the work done while on the job? Like how employees are not eligible for anything here there should be a reward for them for contributing here in the forum above their regular job if that's not what it is already. If there isn't one for forum contribution there should be and I nominate Timo, that dude knows everything and contributes frequently about things that most are not able to do.