Koodo Community
Solved

Emergency - need to contact Koodo - is there any way to get some service?

• 25 January 2021
  • 4 replies

My daughter is in Egypt and her line is on seasonal hold. She is in the middle of an emergency and I need to remove the hold. This morning at 8 am the earliest call back I could arrange was tomorrow at 8:30 pm - 36 hours of waiting! There is no way to do this via self serve - a rep has to help me.

I have tried all telephone options - *611 and 1 866 995 6636 an virtual chat. I spoke with a very helpful rep in one of the local stores and she does not even know how I can get assistance sooner. At 10:30 am I messaged Koodo via FB Messenger.

Does anyone know how to get a customer service manager on the phone? Or have one contact me? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 January 2021, 17:21

You can only schedule a callback at www.koodo.com/chat  If you type “seasonal hold removal” and follow the conversation, you should be able to schedule a callback quickly. I just tried myself, the callback option was a call within 15 minutes.

By the way, only the account holder could unlock the seasonal hold.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can only schedule a callback at www.koodo.com/chat  If you type “seasonal hold removal” and follow the conversation, you should be able to schedule a callback quickly. I just tried myself, the callback option was a call within 15 minutes.

By the way, only the account holder could unlock the seasonal hold.

Thanks Dinh - it previously was not letting me schedule as I took the 8:30 pm tomorrow. Used a different phone number for the call back - thankfully I still have a home phone! I really appreciate this response and I am not happy at all with Koodo. In the process of trying to speak with a manager

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What are you not happy about? It took 15 minutes to schedule a call back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Dinh - it previously was not letting me schedule as I took the 8:30 pm tomorrow. Used a different phone number for the call back - thankfully I still have a home phone! I really appreciate this response and I am not happy at all with Koodo. In the process of trying to speak with a manager

Let us know later if the problem was resolved. If your confusion was about their customer model. They are doing differently comparing with the other but the customer service is still there. Also, if you are expecting a number to call 24/7, only the tier 1 (Telus/Bell/Rogers) carriers have that feature.