Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Email and password for Self Serve is invalid

every single time i put in my correct email and password it says it invalid. so i call and make sure and they say oh yea yea we'll do this and that and it works....until next time

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Might sound like a stupid question, but exactly what steps are you taking when you sign in?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Might sound like a stupid question, but exactly what steps are you taking when you sign in?

i just go to prepaid self serve, enter the email, then the password. doesnt work
And what web browser are you using? You won't get very far with Safari.
chrome
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stella kagrimanyan wrote:

chrome

Hmmm very strange, I use Chrome too, and I'm on prepaid as well. I've never had any problems. Have you considered LastPass for your login woes? That's what I started using and I haven't entered a wrong email address or password ever since 😃

chrome

not quite sure what that is.... i caled koodo, apparently theres a website glitch

chrome

*called
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

chrome

Hmmm right now??? Not for me... I went to https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/ Entered email address and password... and I'm in as we speak.
Userlevel 2
Hey Stella! Were you able to connect to Self Serve? ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.