Koodo Community

Community

El Tabador Answer Machine

Userlevel 3
I heard that Chad last year recommended to use El Tabador as the voicemail voice. Now, why not move on to making it the voice of the answer machine when customers call Koodo?

9 replies

Wow, I think that would be pretty cool. I'd even like to have him answering "my" voicemail when someone calls me. I get the biggest kick out of El Tabador, but I'm a wrestling fan as well, so ??? Cal Talbot
Yes this would be soooo awesome minus announcing carrier people would already know keep it short and sweet
Userlevel 3
EL TABADOR FTW:)
Awesome!
Lets petition for it but i hate how voice mail announces the carrier and drags on and no i dont want my voice thanks
Userlevel 1
Agreed no more carrier announcement ...and i dont use my voice it should say youve reached xxxxxxxx in tabladors voice ...
Userlevel 5
El Tabadors is "leaving the building" and soon will no longer be Koodo's mascot. Sniff, sniff. Perhaps the new mascot could be the voicemail voice!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Elinor wrote:

El Tabadors is "leaving the building" and soon will no longer be Koodo's mascot. Sniff, sniff. P...

If there even is a new mascot.
Userlevel 6
Elinor wrote:

El Tabadors is "leaving the building" and soon will no longer be Koodo's mascot. Sniff, sniff. P...

How do you guys know El Tabador is leaving? Did I miss the memo?