Koodo Community
Question

Dropped calls

• 21 September 2022
  • 2 replies

My wife and I both use Samsung phones (Galaxy A8 and A5) and starting roughly 2 months ago, we both have been experiencing an increasing number of dropped calls. We live in the Charlottetown area of PEI. It doesn’t seem to matter who we are talking to (but definitely happens a lot when we are calling each other) or where we are (home or out). Getting to the point where I am considering switching to another service.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does anyone else with Koodo/Telus have issues when they are at your home or is it just you two?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My wife and I both use Samsung phones (Galaxy A8 and A5) and starting roughly 2 months ago, we both have been experiencing an increasing number of dropped calls. We live in the Charlottetown area of PEI. It doesn’t seem to matter who we are talking to (but definitely happens a lot when we are calling each other) or where we are (home or out). Getting to the point where I am considering switching to another service.

Have you tried using the SIM card in another device to see if the issue is still occurring?