Koodo Community

Doubtful number in my bill

Please, do you what’s this number found it many time in my bill: 705******Thank you

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's your voicemail number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Apparently that’s related to voicemail and it’ll show up when an incoming call goes to your voicemail inbox.

Thank you but my voicemail is empty and I found upcoming calls from my phone number to this number.  Any suggestions to stop this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you but my voicemail is empty and I found upcoming calls from my phone number to this number.  Any suggestions to stop this?

Whenever someone called you but you didn’t pick up (or your phone was turned off), that call was automatically sent to voicemail. They might not leave you a voicemail, but that event was still registered.

It it a normal behavior of the system. If you don’t want to see it, you can ask Koodo to stop your voicemail service all together.

@Dinh Thank you!

Badge +4

Whenever you call to retrieve your voicemail messages, you are placing an outgoing call to the voicemail access number (in this instance, 705-780-4001). As a result, you will see your phone number associated with the voicemail access number on your bill. This is perfectly normal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I find it strange yet interesting that they gave you a voicemail access number with a Barrie area code, even though you are located in Fredericton. I thought they would give you the local voicemail access number, which should be 506********

Thank you everyone!

Please, any way to talk to a person from koodo customer service? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please, any way to talk to a person from koodo customer service? Thank you

YYou can set up a call back through chat. Or send them message through FB.

@Mayumi the facebook page worked  well. Thank you!