Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo use DC-HSPA+?

I got a nerdy question. Does Koodo use the DC-HSPA+ (42 Mbps) band and if so, is there a way to tell without doing a speedtest?

7 replies

Dang typo. Nerdy* not nedry
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steven wrote:

Dang typo. Nerdy* not nedry

Well damn, I was looking forward to find out what a nedry question looked like. Instead, I find out that it's a typo. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Userlevel 3
Yes they do but it is not as wide spread as the single channel. Not sure how you would go about finding out without a speed test though
Boolanger wrote:

Yes they do but it is not as wide spread as the single channel. Not sure how you would go about f...

If its over 7 Mbps ish chances are its DC-HSPA
Userlevel 1
Boolanger wrote:

Yes they do but it is not as wide spread as the single channel. Not sure how you would go about f...

Well all the literarure on the web clams DC-HSPA+. I too am disappointed by the lack of Nedryness. 😛
Boolanger wrote:

haha 😛
Userlevel 7
Boolanger wrote:

Koodo is using Telus's network so yes, it supports DC-HSPA+, but you need a DC capable phone.