Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo support business email? Business enterprise server? or is it just the big 3 which can be used for business emails?

9 replies

Userlevel 4
koodo does not support enterprise servers.
Hi Zaphod, My company wants me to have business email on my phone. What is the way around this? switch providers? What penalty i would pay to do this? Thanks A
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anand Ramakrishnan wrote:

Hi Zaphod, My company wants me to have business email on my phone. What is the way around this...

Does your company use an Microsoft Exchange server. Typically all your need is the server name and maybe domain name and you can add the email your your mail app

Hi Zaphod, My company wants me to have business email on my phone. What is the way around this...

Yes we use microsoft exchange server. But they said they will need a service provider who has enterprise server support. What does this all mean?
Userlevel 7

You need a business line, which means you need to go to (preferably) one of the corporate stores of Telus, Rogers, or Bell.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do they mean a provider that has Blackberry Enterprise Support? You might have better luck asking your IT department to explain exactly what they want you to have in a clear simplified manner.
Userlevel 4

Uwsually for a business email, what would be required is the incoming and outgoing server names and ports with that work email.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wouldnt that work with just any mail app regardless of the service provider?
Userlevel 4

As long as the server information is correct, I don't see why not. Some businesses do require BES which may be the case here.