Koodo Community

Community

Do not display or allow $10 unlimited incoming or 5 essentials add-ons for plans with unlimited calling to begin with

Userlevel 7
Here's what I mean: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/slightly_confused_with_anytime_minutes_on_monthly_plans People are confused when, even if they have an Unlimited calling plan, see that SS shows/offers add-ons for Unlimited incoming calls and 5 essentials, which are both redundant and unnecessary for these customers. If there's no technical limitation preventing the implementation of this, I think those add-ons should be blocked/removed from SS for customers with unlimited calling plans. Makes sense to me.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Jonathan, The team did some digging. There's technical limitations that won't allow us to make the change. Also, 5 essentials would still be relevant for customers who won't have UL voice in their plans 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Jonathan, The team did some digging. There's technical limitations that won't allow us to...

Thanks for the update. I already mentioned not to show 5 essentials only for UL voice plans. But then how come they can limit/not display old add-ons or incompatible add ons depending on the phone the customer has?