Koodo Community
Solved

Dissapointed a lot

• 22 December 2020
  • 15 replies

I am very dissapointed that I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G and I havent got the JBL earbuds. I hope to get them in a new order or I’ll change operator.

icon

Best answer by PIERRICK135 22 December 2020, 07:53

HFO28610199  

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Badge +4

The offer for the JBL Tune 125TWS earbuds applies to new customers or customers renewing online. Do you fall into one of these categories?

“This offer is only available at Koodo on the Tab. Offer valid from December 17, 2020, to January 4, 2021, at 11:59 pm ET or while quantities last. The offer is available to new and renewing customers online and available only to new customers in Koodo Shops”.

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-5g - click on the “i” beside JBL Tune 125TWS to see the full terms and conditions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you just upgrade your phone or did you just sign up with Koodo?

“Offer available for new customers activating on Koodo on select phones. Savings include: $100 bill credit (made up of 10 monthly $10 credits upon activation), bonus JBL Tune 125TWS wireless headphones (MSRP $119.99; see T&Cs below), and $45 connection fee waive. Subject to approved credit. Limited time offer. Online only.”

I upgraded my phone and I received it on december 20th with no JBL headphones. I consider here that I want them or I change operator.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry I had my promos mixed up. You should be good from what I can tell.

If you wanted to leave your HFO order number here I can flag it for a rep here to hopefully provide you an update on your headphones.

Badge +4

I thought so as well looking at the “customers renewing” portion of the deal. 

HFO28610199  

thank you for providing me headphones and I’ll be an happy customer

Sorry I had my promos mixed up. You should be good from what I can tell.

If you wanted to leave your HFO order number here I can flag it for a rep here to hopefully provide you an update on your headphones.

HFO28610199  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you, I just flagged this with a rep so one should hopefully pop by with an update here soon

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I am very dissapointed that I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G and I havent got the JBL earbuds. I hope to get them in a new order or I’ll change operator.

Hi there! A temporary system issue allowed renewing customers to obtain the JBL gift with purchase online, however the promotion with the JBL headphones was available for new activations only. You do not have the headphones in the order, and unfortunately these cannot be obtained, since the eligibility was for new account activations. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there! A temporary system issue allowed renewing customers to obtain the JBL gift with purchase online, however the promotion with the JBL headphones was available for new activations only. You do not have the headphones in the order, and unfortunately these cannot be obtained, since the eligibility was for new account activations. We apologize for the inconvenience.

@Silvia Koodo The offer is still showing on the website as "new and renewing customers". If what you're saying is the case that really needs to be updated asap.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Allan M This is a current promotion, Winter sale: JBL 125 TWS headphones Gift With Purchase in Koodo shops and Self-Serve, available for new customers in Koodo shops and new and renewing through Self-Serve and is correct. There was the Bright Friday promotion, with same gift with purchase, effective dates Nov 17 -Nov 30 where we had the system issue and at that time the promotion was available for new activations only. The customer's order was placed in November.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Allan M This is a current promotion, Winter sale: JBL 125 TWS headphones Gift With Purchase in Koodo shops and Self-Serve, available for new customers in Koodo shops and new and renewing through Self-Serve and is correct. There was the Bright Friday promotion, with same gift with purchase, effective dates Nov 17 -Nov 30 where we had the system issue and at that time the promotion was available for new activations only. The customer's order was placed in November.

Ahhh gotcha. Perfect, thank you for the update😊

I still want these headphone, as mentionned before, it said upgrading customers were available, so give me these headphones, my order number is HFO28610199  

Thanks...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I still want these headphone, as mentionned before, it said upgrading customers were available, so give me these headphones, my order number is HFO28610199  

Thanks...

Here's a screenshot of the promo from when you ordered the phone back in November as Silvia had mentioned. Then it was "new activations" only.