Koodo Community

Community

Display a small profile picture when you comment

Userlevel 7
Hey folks. Notice how on stand alone replies we get our picture displayed and a link to our profile? Nothing like that exists for comments unless you're on the mobile version of the website. Any way to have that feature added in? It's a small change but it would make it easier to see who is commenting at a glance plus I think it just looks nicer. 🙂

8 replies

Userlevel 6
I think that would be good & likely not too difficult to implement across the board for GetSat.
Userlevel 7
Definitely agree. It would make it so much easier to tell who is saying what
Userlevel 2
It's a good idea imo. The question though is, are Koodo willing to pay Get Satisfaction to implement this for them? I'm fairly sure the way Get Satisfaction works is you pay a base monthly price for access to the basic service, and then any additional modifications or feature implementations are done for an additional fee...
Userlevel 7
Then how come profile pics show up on the mobile version of the website but not when I'm viewing the normal page on my computer...?
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

Then how come profile pics show up on the mobile version of the website but not when I'm viewing ...

I guess that's just a default feature for mobile? For all we know it could be a feature currently and it's just not enabled..
Userlevel 5
Hey Jonathan, I'll share this idea and see what can be done. Cheers.
Userlevel 7
In light of the other Jonathan on here who is now making things confusing on comments, there is now an even better reason to have this done (if possible). Again, it's on the mobile site, so it should be possible here too...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

In light of the other Jonathan on here who is now making things confusing on comments, there is n...

I'm surprised GetSat allows for duplicate screen names... if that weren't possible, it would be easier to know who is who too 😃