Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Discount on Adding Second line

hi . i am currently virgin customer and i am getting  discount by adding second line of my wife on my BYOP plan. i am planning to port on koodo beacuse koodo gives me employer discount and i am just wondering that if i port my wife number on koodo as well .can koodo give me discount on adding second line ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesn't give discounts for multiple lines on accounts unfortunately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will get unlimited calling between lines on the same postpaid account though if you call that a "discount" or "deal" or what not.
Userlevel 6
No, but you can refer her and get $25 Bill Credit each even if your adding her to the same account. The Employee Discount will also only be applied to one line in your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

No, but you can refer her and get $25 Bill Credit each even if your adding her to the same accoun...

Actually doesn't it apply to all the line on the account?
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

No, but you can refer her and get $25 Bill Credit each even if your adding her to the same accoun...

The employee discount (if it's The Mobile Shop or OSL) is only applicable on 1 line
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

@Jru Gordon: my The Mobile Shop dealer told me that they get employee discount on all Virgin/Bell lines on their account, but only on one line with other carriers.
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

Responding to OP...there's no 10% off on additional lines on Koodo (compared to Virgin and Fido). Erwin is right that instead of the 10% off on additional lines, Koodo offers refer a friend. Koodo's refer a friend program is unique in the sense that let's say you're bringing a friend or family member to Koodo whether it's on your account or on their own account, you both get $25 credit (unless it's doubled at $50). You get refer a friend credit limits of $300 per subscriber. That means if both you and a friend or family member on the same account refer others to Koodo, the account credit limit would be $600 per year ($300 per line).