Koodo Community
Question

Disconnected from after 90 seconds of talking to agent. Agent made no attempt to call back.

• 17 November 2022
  • 5 replies

This is bloody poor service.  I schedule a call back for 24 hours in the future (earliest I could get was 12 hours in the future).  I receive the call back at approximately the requested time.  After 90 seconds, I get disconnected from agent.  The agent makes no attempt to reconnect.  I was not combative or rude in any way (I was very friendly and cordial in every way [unlike the way I am feeling right now]), so there should have been no reason to be hung up on if that is what happened.  Now I have to schedule another callback for 24 hours from now.  What the HELL!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is bloody poor service.  I schedule a call back for 24 hours in the future (earliest I could get was 12 hours in the future).  I receive the call back at approximately the requested time.  After 90 seconds, I get disconnected from agent.  The agent makes no attempt to reconnect.  I was not combative or rude in any way (I was very friendly and cordial in every way [unlike the way I am feeling right now]), so there should have been no reason to be hung up on if that is what happened.  Now I have to schedule another callback for 24 hours from now.  What the HELL!!!

What is the issue you are experiencing? We may be able to help you here in the Community. 

Two things:  I had signed up for autopayment when I ordered a new line.  When the SIM card came in there was issues porting existing phone number.  It took Koodo agent a couple of days do resolve issue and port phone number (I am ok with that).  However it seems to have reset my autopayment and I get email saying I am past due and there is a late charge.  I made payment and reset up autopayment.  I scheduled a call back to discuss that.  I also want to transfer plan but web site won’t let me select the plan that I want.  I want to talk to an agent so he can switch plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Two things:  I had signed up for autopayment when I ordered a new line.  When the SIM card came in there was issues porting existing phone number.  It took Koodo agent a couple of days do resolve issue and port phone number (I am ok with that).  However it seems to have reset my autopayment and I get email saying I am past due and there is a late charge.  I made payment and reset up autopayment.  I scheduled a call back to discuss that.  I also want to transfer plan but web site won’t let me select the plan that I want.  I want to talk to an agent so he can switch plan.

You did the right thing by paying first. It usually takes up to one full billing cycle for the pre-authorized payment to go through. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments

With regards to the plan, do you know which one you want to choose?

There is a $20 per month offering I want to switch to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is a $20 per month offering I want to switch to.

That plan does require a Koodo rep to help you out. If the callback is not working for you, I would suggest you to send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo