Koodo Community
Solved

Didnt recieve my SIM CARD 2 weeks passed

• 26 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Didnt recieve my SIM CARD 2 weeks passed

icon

Best answer by Goran 27 February 2021, 05:35

It’s been flagged. Hopefully a rep can look into it in the morning and give you an update. You didn’t happen to see anywhere online or be informed of any shipping delays, did you?

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you request a replacement sim card or are you starting a new line? Can we get more details please?

I changed from FIDO to Koodo over the phone two weeks ago. I am keeping my number but changing the provider. So I guess that is starting a new line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah I see. What’s your order number? I can flag a rep to assist you.

ES1*******98

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s been flagged. Hopefully a rep can look into it in the morning and give you an update. You didn’t happen to see anywhere online or be informed of any shipping delays, did you?

No, I didnt

Userlevel 4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. The order has been already shipped by Canada Post Regular Mail. For more information, please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) so that we could look into it.

I don't use social media could you please reach me from this number I have a payment for koodo services in two days and I don't even received my SIM CARD yet:  2368****24

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't use social media could you please reach me from this number I have a payment for koodo services in two days and I don't even received my SIM CARD yet:  2368*******24

I suggest making the payment for now, then when you receive your sim, contact Koodo right away and they will provide you a credit for the canada post delay where you did not have your sim yet