Koodo Community

Community

Develop a spendable point system for the Community.

Userlevel 4
A Spendable point system; Community members can gain points by providing "Great Answers". Members can then use these points towards small.gifts, such as Koodo Merchandise and other such items! Keychains, bobbleheads, stickers etc... I feel every community member would not only appreciate this for the dedication they give to the community, but also gives members a reason to really give the best possible answers to inquiries that the community has. And hey, who can't say that they wouldn't love an El Tabador bobblehead bouncing around on their desk as they answer questions here on the community!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There's already the Mobile Masters program where Koodo chooses people who they think deserve recognition for their efforts in the community and makes them a Mobile Master. It takes on average about 6 months of constant helping out in the community with great answers, knowledge of Koodo's plans, policies & procedures, their device lineup, each OS, as well as the professionalism you bring while helping solve issues and more. For your efforts you gain many Koodo perks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

There's already the Mobile Masters program where Koodo chooses people who they think deserve reco...

but.. but.. bobblehead! 😃
Userlevel 6
@ Matthew, interesting idea at least for a frequent user like me.....question.....how would a great answer be determined? By the poster? Othet? Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

@ Matthew, interesting idea at least for a frequent user like me.....question.....how would a gr...

Were you not asked to be a mobile master before Chris?
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

@ Matthew, interesting idea at least for a frequent user like me.....question.....how would a gr...

Yes I was. It required a commitment I couldn't make. The OP's idea seems that I can get points regardless of my level activity.