Koodo Community

Deals for Loyalty?

• 19 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I'm sure this gets asked a lot but most threads I've seen have been older posts. But I'm wondering if there's any new deals for loyal customers? The last deal I got was a year or 2 ago for extra data on my plan. I've been with Koodo a long time now but all the promos that come on are for new customers. Anything for long term clients?? 

Dennis 3 months ago

Current customers are able to get any plan promos that new customers get when they upgrade on a tab.  You can also log into your self serve and look for the purple star for customized personal deals that appear from time to time

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Current customers are able to get any plan promos that new customers get when they upgrade on a tab.  You can also log into your self serve and look for the purple star for customized personal deals that appear from time to time

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not so much, callled tody to get changed to plan for new  activations, the guy on the phone said no they are for new customers. Virgin offering the same so going into the kiosk shortly to switch both my lines. Sad really because I like koodo. But for 2x the data for 10 bucks less is a no brainer.

Which plan are you trying to get?

Not so much, callled tody to get changed to plan for new  activations, the guy on the phone said no they are for new customers. Virgin offering the same so going into the kiosk shortly to switch both my lines. Sad really because I like koodo. But for 2x the data for 10 bucks less is a no brainer.

The double data promotion that ends today.  I've already ordered the sims and will switch when they show up.