Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data Usage Limit Reached

I've received a message that states: I've reached the specified data usage limit. How can I tell what is causing this. What programs is using so much of my data? Can anyone shed some light for me on this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
First, how much data do you have? If you have something like only 50mb, that can be used in as fast as a few minutes. Second, what phone do you have? Some can tell you where your data usage is going You can also go on self-serve to view your data usage. Seeing the server you access (web address) might tell you what your data usage is going. But self-serve wont tell u specifically what your data is going to.
I have a 400 MB plan on my Galaxy S3 with Koodo. I just saw a video that explained some of my problems and I will modify some of the programs I have. Hope this solves my over usage! That's all I can think right now. Ron
Had the same problem .... Downloaded '360 Security' from Google play store ... problem solved
Userlevel 3
Hey Ron! Did Rita's suggestion worked for you?
I think 360 Security is an Antivus apps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
[b]Android data tips http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data-and-how-to-make-the-most-of-it