Koodo Community

Community

damaged phones

Training koodo employees more regarding koodo phones and services can be improved. Them knowing what clients should do regarding phone issues could definitely be improved.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Did something happened with your phone?
Was there a specific issue you had with a phone that they did not know how to deal with? Since there is a world of possible issues that could happen to a device, it is nigh impossible to train someone on how to handle them all, though it is possible to train them on procedure and typical troubleshooting and non/warranty issues. It's just not possible for everyone to know how to fix every issue.
Nothing at present is wrong. I just get frustrated when asking questions and not getting answers or a direction to go for one. I agree that there are many troubleshooting issues etc.. but it is not always easy to find out where to go to get the answer. Thanks for the feedback.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heather'nJon Hulka wrote:

Nothing at present is wrong. I just get frustrated when asking questions and not getting answers ...

Whenever you have an issue come here first and one of us here will definitely be able to point you in the right direction.