Koodo Community

Community

Cutting down a tree to plant a tree

I recently bought a phone through Koodo. The teller informed me that he could take my old phone and for each phone that Koodo recycles a tree is planted. What a great initiative! The problem: When you do this, you are provided with forms of documentation to keep on file that this is what you have done with your old phone. So Koodo plants a tree but a tree is being cut down to give you paper work that you are doing this. Idea: Send an email confirmation with the documentation required or add it to your online account to reduce your paper use.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
What an environmentally amazing point! +1 One thing...not everyone has an email 😛
Userlevel 5
I think that's a great idea! It would be good to save more paper and to save more trees as well! Definitely suggesting this!
Userlevel 1
John Lee wrote:

I think that's a great idea! It would be good to save more paper and to save more trees as well! ...

After that Tree is planted, kind of writing Ali's post backward, then "Cutting Down a tree to make lot of forms of documentation", Is that proper way to save trees??