Koodo Community

Community

Customer Service/Support via text messaging

SMS Customer support with real people, not automated responses. Be able to text your support questions so you don't have to wait on hold over the phone. You can go about your day while support gets back to you via SMS, as if you're texting another friend in your phone.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
or you can post your question on the Koodo Community 🙂
Dennis wrote:

or you can post your question on the Koodo Community :)

Absolutely - but what if you have no internet access and have a question you want answered. Text messaging is a cheaper and quicker tool then getting online - not to replace the community but to add another servicing channel
Userlevel 2
Dennis wrote:

Many people do not provide enough technical info (or occasionally too much personal info) here. The internet access point seems valid to me. This idea deserves more consideration, IMHO.
Dennis wrote:

I am new to koodo and trying to pay my first bill using the app on my phone. I am entering my visa info, same visa I signed up with and there is money available, however the app won't accept my payment. Not sure what to do or if this is even the place to ask this question?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Does the address on your credit card match your Koodo account? Is it a Canadian credit card? Answers to both of there questions need to be yes for it to work