Koodo Community
Question

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER

• 24 February 2016
  • 6 replies

I don't understand why it is SO hard to put a contact phone number on your website .  Is TELUS/KOODO not getting more than enough funds from its customers  . I have searched for it on the web and no luck on that front  AND NO it is not at the bottom of the page under "contact us"  PLEASE for goodness sake PUT IT ON THE SITE  I wonder if they are aware of how many people cannot find it and go elsewhere for cell service Hmmmm  PUT IT ON THE SITE

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yeah it is under contact us. You have to choose "call us" and the numbers will be displayed. *611 from your Koodo phone or 18669956636 from any other phone
Userlevel 7
Thats directly from the contact us page.

USELESS! if you call Customer Service you CANNOT get a human...it disconnects and sends you to Koodo Assist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
USELESS! if you call Customer Service you CANNOT get a human...it disconnects and sends you to Koodo Assist.
@Jodi P : you could ask the digital assistant. If it cannot answer, it will setup a callback from a rep for you.

Anyway, what is your question? You could also post here. Someone might know or redirect you to the correct source.
Dinh, I appreciate that...but when I phone a number I want to talk to a person, not schedule a call back. That means I am unable to do anything while waiting for a call back since they have a 30 minute window. That could mean an hour waiting. I've just about had it with Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh, I appreciate that...but when I phone a number I want to talk to a person, not schedule a call back. That means I am unable to do anything while waiting for a call back since they have a 30 minute window. That could mean an hour waiting. I've just about had it with Koodo.

With the callback they call you at a specific timeframe. You actually dont have to wait on phone unless you want to. Previously customers have to wait on the line. (sometimes for an hour or so). They didn't pick up right away.