Koodo Community

customer service hours??

Userlevel 1
I see the customers service hours is 10am-9pm. Is it for every time zone? Or EST?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there, Koodos hours of operation are as follows : Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
Is it EST? OR For everyone?
Userlevel 7
vhl71 wrote:

Is it EST? OR For everyone?

Sorry I was trying to edit my response, I believe that it is EST. So when you call in make sure to call at these hours: Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Also, just dial *611 from your phone, it's a free call 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's whatever time zone you're in. If you're outside of north america then I believe its the pacific time zone.

here is a discussion with employees chiming in: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/hours_of_operations_clarification
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

It's whatever time zone you're in. If you're outside of north america then I believe its the paci...

Oh okay, my bad, either way it's a free call 🙂 😛
I was offered a call back at 10:30pm and now I'm on hold. Are they even open right now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sade wrote:

I was offered a call back at 10:30pm and now I'm on hold. Are they even open right now?

If someone could call you then someone is working. Noted that the call center might/might not locate in Canada.