Koodo Community

customer service

• 27 December 2020
  • 7 replies

I am currently with Bell and have good customer service but the service is too expensive.  Looking to switch to Koodo.  How is the customer service?  Can we speak with someone if I have issues?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo is really encouraging to be self sufficient… so if you need a lot of (phone) assistance, a prime tier such as Telus or Bell might suit you better. Just being honest :)

I don't usually have a lit of issues but when I do, I want it resolved and be able to speak to someone if I need to.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’re always willing to help in this community and we’re awesome, so there’s that too :D Good luck with your decisions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't usually have a lit of issues but when I do, I want it resolved and be able to speak to someone if I need to.  

You can always schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to contact a Koodo rep. We are also available in the Koodo Community, so feel free to ask your questions here as well.

During peak periods like Black Friday and Boxing Week, call volumes are higher than normal, so everything gets backlogged and it would take a longer time to respond back. Otherwise, you should be able to reach someone within the next business day most of the time.

Badge +4

Koodo prides itself on being a budget carrier. The customer service experience will differ from that of Bell and the other top tier carriers. This community is where it’s at bringing customers together some of whom regularly volunteer their time to help other customers. 

Apart from this community, Koodo leverages social media to resolve customer account matters. This also allows customers to communicate privately if they so choose. There’s an automated assistant known as Koodo Assist, consider this entity AI in training. While it can answer most day-to-day Koodo-related questions, it can still get hung up on some queries.

Official Koodo reps monitor this community and are known to participate in directing customers to schedule callbacks and answering questions the community may not have answers to. While it’s not perfect, Koodo’s self-serve initiative seems to work well for the vast majority.

I requested a call back from Koodo a few days ago and have still not received one.  I want to upgrade my phone, but am told I am ineligible.  Why?  I just might decide to change carriers, although I don’t really want to as I have been happy until now.  Please call back.  4XX-XXX-XX69

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Margot - I see that you’ve had a couple of conversations with Koodo Assist, but no requests for a callback. We can certainly help advise how to set one up, but may also be able to help resolve your issue. 

When you say you’re told you’re ineligible, what exact message are you seeing, and at what stage of the upgrade process?

I’ve also masked your phone number, since this is a public forum.