Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Customer Relations or BBB

Does Koodo have a Customer Relations Line for complaints? I called and talked to accounts but they could not help with my concern, nor direct me. I purchased a phone From a Koodo kiosk at our mall (a Moto G) the website and the sign on the phone at the Kiosk clearly states 150 bonus.gift on new activations. I ported a line from a different carrier over but I was told no.gift. I would have to get a new phone # to get the.gift. This left a sour taste in my mouth. I would like to talk to some sort of customer relations or do I have to go to the BBB Thanks in advance for your help.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First step. Get proof. A picture or whatever Then email Koodo or call again another day and talk to a different agent. http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml
what do you mean get proof ? a picture of what? the phone at the kiosk? Thanks Dennis for your reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A pic of the promo
I have e-mailed waiting for a reply
the promo is on the website still today. seems clear to me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
stephan seguin wrote:

the promo is on the website still today. seems clear to me

And you got the phone today? Still take a pic. Who knows when this is resolved. Evidence is key in case they screw you.
Userlevel 6
What store was it? Also, the agreement you signed should have the reps name on it. Put the store location up here, koodo does monitor this site, you might get quicker help this way.
Userlevel 7
stephan seguin wrote:

no name store is 6836, it shows sales rep as T872516

Did you put the Moto G on a tab? If not, that's why "Free $150 bonus.gift when you buy online at koodomobile.com, at participating Koodo Shops or Retail partner locations. For online orders, bonus.gift will be mailed 6-8 weeks after activation if account is in good standing. Only available with new activations on the Tab. While quantities last. Bonus.gift may vary by retail partner and Koodo Shops locations."
Userlevel 6
stephan seguin wrote:

no name store is 6836, it shows sales rep as T872516

Have you tried to go back to the store and talk to rep? or the store manager? That maybe the easiest.