Koodo Community

Community

Solved

customer management

Went to the location in Kingsway Mall Edmonton and was told that they couldn't access their system, and that it is a nation-wide issue. I desperately need to get new phone today. Is the system back up and running yet?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
?? As far as I know, there isn't an issue with Koodo's systems right now and there never was today. And I/we(mobile masters) would've been told so if that was the case. I don't think the location is being honest about their issue. Call a different location and ask them if their systems are up/if they're doing activations/upgrades
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is right now! Self-serve is working!
It's not Self-Serve. It is at the store, they cannot get into their Customer Management system. I watched them try, and I was there while they were on the phone with IT support. Supposedly, it is an issue across the country for both Telus and Koodo.

And if I could call, I would... I can't because I damaged my phone and cannot get into it...I just want to know if the darn stores can help me before I waste gas and time going to a busy mall again...

Userlevel 7
Angel Genereux wrote:

It's not Self-Serve. It is at the store, they cannot get into their Customer Management system. I...

Just wait until tomorrow then and go again. As far as we know, nothing is wrong with Koodo's system. Especially since I was at the mall just a couple hours ago and Koodo and Telus had customers.
Userlevel 3
Angel Genereux wrote:

It's not Self-Serve. It is at the store, they cannot get into their Customer Management system. I...

When I called Koodo Around 3:45pm, their system was down.
Userlevel 3
Angel Genereux wrote:

They (head office) told me to call back in a couple hours.
Angel Genereux wrote:

I have been trying to change my phone plan for 3 weeks. There is only one mall kiosk in my area that offers customer service and after going there I was told that they couldn't even change my phone plan. Their employees are not friendly either. So I went on their website and it was down, I was unable to access my account. Like I said three weeks ago... so I am still paying for a phone plan that I don't want and it now says on their website as of November 26 that their staff can't access accounts either. I also think they have over charged me on my past bill but I can't even verify that. As soon as I can I am changing my service provider because the Koodo customer service is so terrible.
Userlevel 7
Angel Genereux wrote:

I was also told Koodo was having some issues with their system when I called in at around 3.
Angel Genereux wrote:

if i already am running a tab because my phone was stolen so i need a phone. how can koodo help to remedy my situation. I live on SAID as i am considered severely injured (back). Now i live on 1250 a month. Rent 800, food 200, phone bill 35 for cell and 20 for landline, utilities 115, credit cards 1235, takes 180 to manage the  interest. I think i am 35% more than i bring in. i have been a great client to your company, but i need help from management. Can my tab of my stolen phone be removed from my bill. I will get another phone and if you're unable to help me then can i pay 5 a month on the stolen phone as i will intend t get the galaxy7. please assist me so I can still improve my situation because i am paying for my own robbery.  SINCERELY and RESPECTIVELY, NATHAN JONES. 306 290 3252 OR HOME 306-382-8629
Angel Genereux wrote:

I just bought LG G4 phone , my music that I added to play when my phone ring is not playing even thought its added. Can someone please tell me what to do
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Angel Genereux wrote:

Could you please create a new thread, Sasha? It will be much easier to help you that way and will prevent other people to receive unrelated emails :)