Koodo Community

Community

Customer Care Plan

I suggest to have Koodo celebrates the customer birthday and special occasions to have them more committed to the company by either giving them some points in the tab or special services. In this way the customers will be connected more to the company.

7 replies

I don't think you realize how much potential revenue is lost. This might work if the customer base was very small. Having over 100k + customers, you're looking at a high revenue loss. There's already plenty of things Koodo does that customers can take advantage of.
you know that those will be given as services that will be spent inside koodo, so it will be in the same house!
Issa Barmawi wrote:

you know that those will be given as services that will be spent inside koodo, so it will be in t...

Why should select services only be given to select customers? That's not what Koodo is about.
Userlevel 1
Issa Barmawi wrote:

you know that those will be given as services that will be spent inside koodo, so it will be in t...

I think based on Issa's point everyone would benefit as long as you have a birthday. 🙂
makes sense to me!
I spoke to Karl D.
Koodo Mobile Customer Service
(T: 1-866-99-KOODO  www.facebook.com/Koodo)

I want to set up pre-authorized payments with Koodo.  Do I have to tell you all of my personal information out loud--I am in a PUBLIC PLACE.

I want to give you my information--last time I whispered and
the customer care person could not hear me ---there was a

seriously bad connection...and she just hanged up the phone

Is there any way I I visit my TD Bank and arrange through a COMPETENT Bank
tellor -- and just have HER do all of the paperwork?

MRS PAULA ANN STEWART
Client since 2008
Userlevel 7
Ann Stewart wrote:

I spoke to Karl D.
Koodo Mobile Customer Service
(T: 1-866-99-KOO...

Hi Ann,

You can setup your pre-authorized payments right from self serve! Log in, go under billing, at the bottom you can select "Register or change pre-authorized payment", it might take a few moments to load but from there just follow the steps and you can set up your payments right from there!