Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Contacting Koodo online..

Do Koodo have a facility where i can talk to an agent/customer service rep in real time online?? I have a few charges on my account i want to query but i'm out of the country at the minute.

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Not online. If you want to discuss your account in real time, you will need to call in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can send them an email, Eemon: http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/contact.shtml and then the Tab "Email Us". That's about as live as you can get 🙂
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

You can send them an email, Eemon: http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/contact.shtml and then the Tab "E...

1-2 business days for a reply however.
Thanks folks much appreciated.. I'm back in 2 weeks so i might leave it until then. Just after noticing a few odd charges, which are a pain in the hoop..
Userlevel 4
Eamon Farry wrote:

Thanks folks much appreciated.. I'm back in 2 weeks so i might leave it until then. Just after no...

Such as? We may not have account access but we can do our best to answer. I am a Koodo employee, even though I don't have it under my picture of the illustrious Jabba The Hutt. There are a few others that are employees as well and the Mobile Masters are just that. Masters of the Mobile Universe. "I have the NETWOOOOOORK!"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eamon Farry wrote:

Thanks folks much appreciated.. I'm back in 2 weeks so i might leave it until then. Just after no...

^ Vitual star
Userlevel 6
Eamon Farry wrote:

We can help you possibly......gieve us a try Eamon.:-)
Userlevel 5
Eamon Farry wrote:

There is also a lot of information that is available on Self Serve if you haven't checked it out yet!
Userlevel 4
Aww 😞
Thanks for the replies folks.. I've emailed them my query and i'm waiting for them to get back to me.. Once again, thanks again for all the help..