Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Contact number on Sherwood Park store incorrect

https://www.koodomobile.com/find-nearest-store?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_Stores_Stores  shows the contact number as 780-417-1101 but it is a fax . and getting through to you by the toll free is difficult to say the least.. and you say you charge a fee for changes made to an account over the phone. I was planning on getting a new  phone but now not so sure ....

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We'll definitely fix that if it's incorrect John. Are you already with us and thinking of renewing or you are just planning on starting with us?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not getting a new phone because of a long call wait time with Koodo is kind of silly as all things account related can be done online besides a few small and rare things. If you pay your bill and don't have alot of billing inquiries usually, than calling in will not be a thing you do alot. We hope you stay
Chadwick wrote:

Not getting a new phone because of a long call wait time with Koodo is kind of silly as all thing...

I havent had many dealings with Koodo yet as I am not a customer yet
[b]but .. Chad .. I would not call a customer concern "kind of silly"... some might take it personally.. and I have been in a call center for over 12 years myself and know that [b]small things can somtimes lead to a [b]lost customer ..
all that being said ....
I found out that the number for our local center in Sherwood park defaults to a fax number if its too busy..
Hopefully I will not have to call in for those small and rare things .. and I do plan on getting a Koodo .. I just wanted to know what information I needed to bring with me when opening  up a new account and having a phone ported... I dont have a physical bill and my printer is not working.... so Im hoping an account number for Rogers is sufficient .. dont want to waste a trip ..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Not getting a new phone because of a long call wait time with Koodo is kind of silly as all thing...

I wasn't down playing your concern don't worry. This forum is about opinion which we all have. To open an account just bring 2 pieces of government issued ID and you will be good to go. Yes an account number should be sufficient to port your number I believe as I haven't done it personally. Best of luck at Koodo
Chadwick wrote:

Thanks and Koodos to the staff at the Sherwood Park location... great staff , good service ... got my sim and plan set up ... so far so good...
[b]Never mind... found out that the number defaults to a fax line if they are busy
Userlevel 7
Hey John,

Have you taken a look at the rates and phones available online? We can definitely give you a hand here for any questions you might have about the rate plans and phones. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
These links should help.  Also if you want to use your Rogers phone on Koodo you may have to unlock it for use with other carriers first.

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/moving-your-number-to-koodo-new/how-do-i-move...

http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/do-you-perform-a-credit-c...