Koodo Community

Constant signal loss Galaxy S10+

• 20 July 2020
  • 3 replies

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im not sure where that Purple pin is.  An address with city and province would be more helpful, or even a link to the PIN.

Can you find out if other Telus/Koodo subscribers are having issues in that spot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would say the purple PIN is where he is located.

The location is 140 Pleasure Beach dr colchester Ontario. I have 2 other user /koodo accounts as well running Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8+ both also drop in and out of cellular signal. Most days the LTE+ we get is 1-2 bars maybe ...the signal fades then 4G kicks in with 2-3 bars but is so terribly slow that a Google page times out and then fails to load. Usually the signal completely goes offline  after that and we get the crossed out circle and a no cellular service audiable sound along with the notification message. It will then pick up back where we started with LTE+ , 4G etc fade fail and repeat. Its a bit of a dead zone. If I walk up to the highway full LTE+, by the beach is all the problems,, out in the boat full LTE+ signal. Its right along the shore where everyone lives that seems to be the biggest problem with getting a cell tower signal.