Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Consolidating Accounts

Can I consolidate two seperate koodo plans into one? My wife got a new phone and for some reason the people couldn't just add her new phone to our pre-existing account - so they just made her a new one. However, it would be preferable to have them on the same account/bill - especially considering there is free calling between phones on the same account. How would I go about doing this?
icon

Best answer by Not Jeff 11 November 2014, 16:30

Usually the reasoning behind being unable to put them on the same account would be attributed to the original account being on a spending limit program. This program tends to limit the account to one line until sufficient account history shows Koodo that the account holder is in good standing. At which time the account would be lifted to 5 different lines. The only other reason the rep may not have been able to add the line to the original account would have been just a temporary system issue on the store's computer. In which case you can call *611 and work with them to have the accounts merged. If you end up calling *611 (which you should do in either case above), ensure that you have both accounts' information in front of you with your ID's available as well just in case. That will allow you to work quickly as not to use up your time. Good luck!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Usually the reasoning behind being unable to put them on the same account would be attributed to the original account being on a spending limit program. This program tends to limit the account to one line until sufficient account history shows Koodo that the account holder is in good standing. At which time the account would be lifted to 5 different lines. The only other reason the rep may not have been able to add the line to the original account would have been just a temporary system issue on the store's computer. In which case you can call *611 and work with them to have the accounts merged. If you end up calling *611 (which you should do in either case above), ensure that you have both accounts' information in front of you with your ID's available as well just in case. That will allow you to work quickly as not to use up your time. Good luck!