Koodo Community

Community Praise

Userlevel 3
i would just like to say everyone on here seems really helpful. it is great to see everyone being so helpful. Can't say you see that all to often over forums

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you goes to all of you! The community has turned out be an excellent source of information for many things. A latest example of that is the introduction of the S3 in our line up. It was your voice that ultimately led to this decision. But there are lots of others, where we realize things don't work as well as they should and we try our best to fix them.
Userlevel 1
Bernard wrote:

Thank you goes to all of you! The community has turned out be an excellent source of information ...

Hey Jeffrey I know you're also following on what's going on regarding other issues that some posters are concerned about, like getting some improvements to the site to make it more friendly and less time consuming to let posters post their answers like add tabs to choose their model phones before they ask their questions.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Thank you goes to all of you! The community has turned out be an excellent source of information ...

Mat, we've actually already discussed that idea well before you made a thread on it. If there are any improvements that can be done, we work hard to make sure it can be done. Thanks for you concerns though!
Userlevel 1
Bernard wrote:

I appreciate your concern on this Ahmed, I'll stop bringing this next time, case closed. It won't help if we just go on repeating same issue again & again. you're right.