Koodo Community

Community

Community people

Userlevel 7
The thing I've been wondering about is not all mobile masters are on the champions list. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be but they all help a ton so I think all of them should be on the list. 🙂 I'm aware there is a newer community that doesn't include this but the koodo link on the website still leads to this page.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good catch 😃 I don't think it matters much, I never look at that list and I know in the FB group all are treated equal 🙂 I find it rather hilarious that asaik, I'm the only one on that list who has never been on a Koodo postpaid plan, ever and I'm the one listed as Customer 😃
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Good catch 😃 I don't think it matters much, I never look at that list and I know in the FB group...

lololol I know it's a small fix but I just wanted to point it out 🙂
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Good catch 😃 I don't think it matters much, I never look at that list and I know in the FB group...

Just curious, who is missing?
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

I think Ahmad, John Lee, and Mo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Are you talking about the "Secret" group Sophia, remember the 1st rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club lol You are banished lol
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

I haven't see Mo in ages. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

LOL Paul!!! Well I was already reduced to "Customer", how much lower can I go 😃
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

Mo's other life priorities (read: laziness) have meant he's chosen to take the bench for now. But thankfully the community isn't lacking from my hiatus
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

@paul "like"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Wait what? Am I missing somthing o.O?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Holy Mo-ly I thought you were dead Mo lol
Userlevel 5
Sophia wrote:

Mo is alive. I repeat. Mo is alive!
Userlevel 6
I propose Koodo changes the champion icon to that of the Stanley Cup!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite post on the Citadel.
Userlevel 7

Wanna buy a kitchen?
Userlevel 7

^If only comments were star-able lol
Userlevel 6

They are. On the mobile version, that is.