Koodo Community
Question

Close my account completely

• 23 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello... Close my account completely ... I do not want to hear from Koodo ever again, no emails / notofications / or what ever. Remove my name completely forever ... I will never ever do business with Koodo present, past or in the future... I wouldn't even use your services if it were free .... nickel & dime

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only way to close your account is to contact customers service and have them do it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A month ago, you said you closed your account already? How many account do you have? or you are just counting nickel and dime?
Userlevel 1
A month ago, you said you closed your account already? How many account do you have? or you are just counting nickel and dime?
I did close my phone plan ... I'm talking about I don't want to get emails alerts or notifications about anything to do with koodo, I don't want this account were I am log into now open. I want this to be my last post ever ... I don't support nickels and dimes companies .... Pretty sad folks how this company charges you for ever little penny they can find, whether its an error or not on their part ... bye forever nickels and dimes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You meant the forum notification? you have to unsubscribe yourself. The forum is actually a public forum, you don't have to be a Koodo customer to post.

Go to your profile, Click on Settings and set everything to No.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello... Close my account completely ... I do not want to hear from Koodo ever again, no emails / notofications / or what ever. Remove my name completely forever ... I will never ever do business with Koodo present, past or in the future... I wouldn't even use your services if it were free .... nickel & dime
The people on the forum wont be able to assist you in changing the Past. You will need to contact Koodo for that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello... Close my account completely ... I do not want to hear from Koodo ever again, no emails / notofications / or what ever. Remove my name completely forever ... I will never ever do business with Koodo present, past or in the future... I wouldn't even use your services if it were free .... nickel & dimeThe people on the forum wont be able to assist you in changing the Past. You will need to contact Koodo for that

Might have better luck with H. G. Wells...