Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing account owner name

Hi, I've been with Koodo for three years now. My Dad's name has always come up as the account owner because payments went to his credit card. Now I have my own credit card and I've changed the preauthorized payment information. How do I change the account owner name so that it is mine instead of his?

8 replies

Userlevel 4
You can either have both of you go into a kiosk with ID and do the change there or call Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 option 5 to complete a transfer of ownership into your name. You dad would need to call first to authorize the change then the rep can speak to you to complete it. There is a fee of $25 for the transfer.
Userlevel 2
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

You can either have both of you go into a kiosk with ID and do the change there or call Koodo at ...

is there a fee when you go to get the transfer at kiosk
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

You can either have both of you go into a kiosk with ID and do the change there or call Koodo at ...

I want to know this too.
Userlevel 3
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Hi Donghyun,

Currently transferring an account to someone else is available only by contacting Customer Care. As Zaphod well said, there is a $25 fee for the transfer. To check our Service fees, please visit this link http://koo.do/1JEWXST and choose the call us option.

Many thanks!
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Poor trying to change the username have to pay first I try can't even work how do I change the username
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

By username do you mean you are trying to change your login email for self serve? If so you will need to contact Koodo to change this.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I even try talk with Koodo still nothing trying to talk with workers all they do is have to pay first online can't even work.
Badge +4
@Sam, if you're a new customer, make sure you've validated your account through the email Koodo sent. Otherwise, you can click "Forgot?" on the login page to reset your username or password. If none of this works, send Koodo a private message through Facebook and they'll be able to help you out. https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/