Koodo Community

Community

Solved

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

WHY WONT IT WONT ACCEPT MY NEW ADDRESS

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
NOT SURE MILTON, have you tried self service? What error did you get? If you can't solve your problem, you'll need to call Koodo (*611), or post your problem here in more detail and we can try to troubleshoot you.
I have the same issue in that the Self Serve won't accept my unit number to my townhouse. Any thoughts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sandy Wong wrote:

I have the same issue in that the Self Serve won't accept my unit number to my townhouse. Any tho...

Did you try alternative spelling, like 1200A instead of 1200-A (just a random example)? 
Sandy Wong wrote:

I have the same issue in that the Self Serve won't accept my unit number to my townhouse. Any tho...

Great suggestion - however we don't go by letters. It would be like: 45-785 Sesame St.  but it won't recognize the unit number. Instead, it would suggest other units already existing. Any other thoughts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sandy Wong wrote:

Hmmm..... perhaps your unit would have to be added to Koodo's system. I suggest you give them a call tomorrow, Sandy and ask them to enter it for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sandy Wong wrote:

What I've done in the past is enter "1234 Street Name Apt 1234", it accepted that.