Koodo Community
Question

Change incorrect email in shipping address

• 25 October 2020
  • 7 replies

I have updated my email in my profile, but it hasn't changed in my shipping address. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Did you update your address for your credit card on file?

Both addresses should match.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long has it been? It adivises that updates can take 15 minutes to show.

Nim4165. Hi.  Thank you for your response.  However, Koodo does not request an address for a credit card.  To check, I just updated my credit card info, and all I was asked for: name, card #, expiry date, and CVC.

Goran.     Thank you for your response.  When the billing address is updated there is an advisory that it could take 15 minutes to update.  I tried changing my billing information multiple times, waiting more than 15 minutes each time - in at least a couple of cases waiting several hours.

I ended up having to contact a real person at Koodo to get the information corrected.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nim4165. Hi.  Thank you for your response.  However, Koodo does not request an address for a credit card.  To check, I just updated my credit card info, and all I was asked for: name, card #, expiry date, and CVC.

Goran.     Thank you for your response.  When the billing address is updated there is an advisory that it could take 15 minutes to update.  I tried changing my billing information multiple times, waiting more than 15 minutes each time - in at least a couple of cases waiting several hours.

I ended up having to contact a real person at Koodo to get the information corrected.

I’m curious.
 Did they say what was cause of delaying.  Or did they see you tried to change the information on their end?

Did you update your address for your credit card on file?

Both addresses should match.

How long has it been? It adivises that updates can take 15 minutes to show.

I’m curious.
 Did they say what was cause of delaying.  Or did they see you tried to change the information on their end?

Hi Mayumi.   They did not give me an answer as to why, or advise that they could see that I had tried to change the email address.  They also did not advise that they were going to try to determine where the glitch was.