Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change billing cycle

Is there a way to change the billing cycle online? i would like to change my cycle so that it fall in line with all my other bills and i don't miss paying this bill.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there, In order to change your billing cycle date you need to contact customer service. Unfortunately at this time it isn't available to do it on self serve. Dial *611 from your Koodo phone (free call). Hope that helps
Thanks Daniel. I was hopping that i could solve this over the internet. but i guess i would have to call-in. BTW, does koodo have live chat?
Userlevel 7
Royal Jatt wrote:

Thanks Daniel. I was hopping that i could solve this over the internet. but i guess i would h...

No problem at all, at the moment Koodo doesn't offer a live chat service, the Koodo community is the closest thing to it at this time. We're all customers just like yourself helping out others. But in this case you'll need to contact customer service directly for further assistance.
Userlevel 7
I'm not sure if that is even possible. Koodo only has so many dates sprinkled throughout the month and the system auto assigned you the one which has the least # of subscribers currently on it.
Thanks guys
Userlevel 7
Its not...
Userlevel 7
I guess I was wrong, sorry for the misinformation. 😞
Not possible on Koodo even though it is possible on TELUS.
Where there's a will there's a way. Maybe you would have to cancel for half a month and then sign back up on the day you want to get billed.

Or you could just pay one bill in advance, so that you'd always have a credit in your account for the billing day you want.
I'm pretty sure that if you cancel half way through your billing cycle and you haven't used all your minutes and data then they won't charge you full.
And you can cancel for like 60 days I think and still keep your number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Haley Gresham wrote:

Easter is still a few months away. No need to reassurect old threads.
Haley Gresham wrote:

Hahahaha! K, well [i]I came here today looking for information. All I'm doing is adding my two cents. It seems sad that everyone just says it's impossible without coming up any further ideas.