Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cell phone battery,

Can you buy a new phone battery at the Koodo stands you find in malls? I live in sherbrooke and want to know if I can go and buy a new phone battery at the mall where there is a Koodo stand

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Lila. I don't think Koodo has batteries in their kiosk. You should give them a call. Also, you could search the internet for one.
Userlevel 1
Just buy them online form amazon.ca. Prices are really good.
Userlevel 5
If you have an iPhone then you will have to go to Apple and get it replaced there since the battery is not removable. If it is another device that has a removable battery, some technology based stores may sell them or you could always look online at ebay, amazon, etc.
Userlevel 5
Hey Lila, your best bet is to give a call to our customer Service (*611 from a Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline), if your phone is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty (http://koo.do/JVO5Mk) we will ship a replacment battery at no cost 🙂 If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 3
Often there is a shop that will custom build batteries for a reasonable price. I would suggest looking into Battery World in Alberta or Battery Boys in Saskatchewan. Anyone know something closer to Sherbrooke? I had bought an extra battery for my phone before they discontinued them, but in retrospect I should have just had it custom made when I needed it. Just make sure you hang onto the old battery - they may need to form factor. As mentioned already an iPhone battery is not easily replaceable,