Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cell coverage in Manitoba Canada

When will Koodo cover more of the southern part of Manitoba, Canada ? There is no 3g coverage where I am and can only use a regular cell phone. My cell phone is over 3 yrs old and the battery isn't the best anymore and would like to upgrade to a 3 or 4g phone.

3 replies

Coverage grows constantly, as new towers are planned and built all the time. If your looking for an exact date or estimate, try e-mailing koodo directly at the following link. https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/portlets/contactUs/ContactUs.portlet?wlp_version=9
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ask MTS. They control just about all the towers in MB, and I'm fairly sure they have an exclusivity agreement with Rogers for 3G coverage.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Ask MTS. They control just about all the towers in MB, and I'm fairly sure they have an exclusiv...

Yeah its all MTS fault, they screwed us over for Rogers. This is the reason why we have CDMA coverage but no GSM with MTS. This is the reason why Sasktel is growing faster and better than MTS because they dont have support like Sasktel does.