Koodo Community
Solved

Cant Receive Callback And Need To Cancel

• 27 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I am out of the country and was on a seasonal hold. I had to receive one text to access an account of mine that forces me to use 2 factor authentication with my Koodo number. I tried contacting Koodo first but of course they can only call you and not vice versa. So I changed my plan to the lowest possible and tried to receive this text. I then got a callback from Koodo to go back on seasonal hold. The rep wasn't able to get it to work and then dropped the call. Now my phone won't connect so I can't get a callback and the plan wasn't changed…

How can I contact someone to cancel my line and then pay the remaining tab? 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 27 April 2021, 19:31

If you're outside of the country you can send Koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter and a rep can help you out there!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you're outside of the country you can send Koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter and a rep can help you out there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I am out of the country and was on a seasonal hold. I had to receive one text to access an account of mine that forces me to use 2 factor authentication with my Koodo number. I tried contacting Koodo first but of course they can only call you and not vice versa. So I changed my plan to the lowest possible and tried to receive this text. I then got a callback from Koodo to go back on seasonal hold. The rep wasn't able to get it to work and then dropped the call. Now my phone won't connect so I can't get a callback and the plan wasn't changed…

How can I contact someone to cancel my line and then pay the remaining tab? 

To add on to what @Allan M said, you can also download an app that can make and receive calls, such as Fongo, and schedule a callback to that number instead.