Koodo Community
Question

Cant hear the other person and they cant hear me on calls

• 15 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello,

Im having an issue,

When I receive a call, or I make the call, I cant hear the person on the other phone nor they can hear me. I thought it was a problem with my phone but whatsapp calls or any calls using wifi are working just fine.

Is someone else having this issue?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to put your Sim card in another phone to see if the problem follows? Did you toggle airplane mode and restart your phone?

Are you able to put your Sim card in another phone to see if the problem follows? Did you toggle airplane mode and restart your phone?

im waiting to get home to put my Sim card in another phone. its not airplane mode because I can make and receive calls the issue is I cant hear them, nor they cant hear me) when i take the call. I restarted the phone and nothing. Will wait until I get home to try with another phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I meant turn airplane mode on and off

I meant turn airplane mode on and off

Hehehe, sorry!

No, it didnt work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this only one person or anyone you call?

Everyone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried plugging in headphones or on speaker? Maybe there’s an issue with normal calls and the audio? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

Im having an issue,

When I receive a call, or I make the call, I cant hear the person on the other phone nor they can hear me. I thought it was a problem with my phone but whatsapp calls or any calls using wifi are working just fine.

Is someone else having this issue?

I’m not sure which device you are currently using, but I would try to enable the wifi calling feature on your phone and see if it works. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling