Koodo Community

cannot retrieve my old community forum password

Userlevel 2

Hi my old username was Rocky Balboa and I cannot access it I tried multiple emails passwords I might have tied to it but I cannot access it can anyone help?  I used to be on this forum years ago when I was a rep

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might not have carried over when the forum service switched over. Hopefully a Rep will be able to assist.

Userlevel 2

It might not have carried over when the forum service switched over. Hopefully a Rep will be able to assist.

When did the forum service switch over? Will my old username still be accessible? Can I get help on here or do I have to call it in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A little patience and a Rep will be able to assist . A couple years back. If you recall from being a Rep it's not like you'll get an instant response here. It can be quick. I cannot answer that as I do not know the reason that you cannot reset your password.

Userlevel 2

A little patience and a Rep will be able to assist . A couple years back. If you recall from being a Rep it's not like you'll get an instant response here. It can be quick. I cannot answer that as I do not know the reason that you cannot reset your password.

When I was a rep on here the mobile masters and others were pretty quick to respond. That might've changed since.

Userlevel 6

Hi my old username was Rocky Balboa and I cannot access it I tried multiple emails passwords I might have tied to it but I cannot access it can anyone help?  I used to be on this forum years ago when I was a rep

Hi there! I managed to find your old username. It seems that the old account was created using a different email address. If you still have access to that email please use it to log in or to reset the password.