Koodo Community
Solved

Cannot receive sms from MSCA

• 31 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I just transferred from Bell to Koodo yesterday. I tried to log into My Service Canada Account today but couldn’t receive its SMS. Any idea what went wrong? It worked fine before when I was with Bell. 

Another thing, not sure if it is related, I tried to contact CRA this morning using their automated callback service and the call directly went to my voice mail.  

icon

Best answer by rikkster 2 January 2021, 19:27

Thank you. I’m using iPhone 7 and I did restart. It seems the problem is limited because I can receive messages and calls from my wife who is also with Koodo. 

Check if the number to the CRA is inadvertently blocked. If the number is not blocked visit Koodo.com/chat and type “port help” to troubleshoot your issue. If we're unable to resolve it, we’ll set you up with a callback from a live rep. 

Moving your number to Koodo

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +4

Try restarting your phone. The transfer should have gone through by now. If you’re still experiencing problems with SMS and calls going to voicemail, let us know which phone you have. 

Thank you. I’m using iPhone 7 and I did restart. It seems the problem is limited because I can receive messages and calls from my wife who is also with Koodo. 

Badge +4

Check if the number to the CRA is inadvertently blocked. If the number is not blocked visit Koodo.com/chat and type “port help” to troubleshoot your issue. If we're unable to resolve it, we’ll set you up with a callback from a live rep. 

Moving your number to Koodo