Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot log in to refer a friend

When I try to log-in on the webpage for the refer a friend program, I get a message that my login info is incorrect. I am able to login to the general self-serve webpage without issue with the same login info.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi Irina!

If you are having any refer-a-friend issues, you can contact the Refer-a-Friend Team at this link http://koo.do/1TvSjKy . Thank you!
Daniel wrote:

Hi Irina!

If you are having any refer-a-friend issues, you can contact the Refer-a-Friend T...

That's not helpful as the link you provided is only to check up on your referral, we are unable to even make the referral. It says my account has been disabled after trying a few times to log in with my known login information. I would like to refer a friend ! Please help !
Daniel wrote:

Hi Irina!

If you are having any refer-a-friend issues, you can contact the Refer-a-Friend T...

Also, u should update your link for actually contacting the refer a friend program if you haven't been able to refer a friend yet. Xo
Oh my Gosh ! Just figured this out - So, We just need to create a new account ! Refer a friend does not use the same login information as your Koodo account. Once you use your e mail and enter in a new password on the sign up page- you'll give your number and receive a verification number via text to connect with your current Koodo account. Annoying that it doesn't explain for the user to not use their current Koodo log in details ! Urg ! Hope that helps 🙂 xo