Koodo Community

Community

cancelling service is so difficult

I called service centre yesterday and wait more than 3 hours in order to cancel my service before I left Canada ,but nobody took the phone.Today I have left. I can't bear to make a international distance call and wait for another 3 hours. What can I do? 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Contact Koodo via private message on Facebook and explained the situation and how you tried to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately the only way to cancel is by calling. You can choose the call back option so you don't use as many minutes. You can try what Dennis said and maybe they'll make an exception for you.
Dennis wrote:

Contact Koodo via private message on Facebook and explained the situation and how you tried to call.

Thanks.
I will try.
Allan wrote:

Unfortunately the only way to cancel is by calling. You can choose the call back option so you do...

Thanks.
I will try.
Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

Unfortunately the only way to cancel is by calling. You can choose the call back option so you do...

To call Koodo without absorbing overseas calling costs, if you have access to wifi, you can call Koodo using an app like Freetone or MagicApp. Fongo or Fongo World may work, but Fongo would have to be set up while you're still in Canada (and Fongo World is a few bucks on Play/Apps Store).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Calling Koodo's toll free number using Skype should be inexpensive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Actually, calling Koodo's toll free is free with Skype.
Allan wrote:

Really! Thank you. I will try.