Koodo Community

Cancelled order??

• 30 December 2020
  • 12 replies

My cell recently started tp give up the ghost. I’ve been a Koodo customer a short while, brought my own phone over from Bell. I ordered a LG Velvet 5G on Dec. 27th/2020. Received e mail confirmation, was checking order tracker for updates. Order was approved, then the next day it was cancelled!!  My phone is just about to quit working…………….no contact from Koodo about the cancellation!! Maybe I should just look else where???    Not real happy with the lack of communication..    B Love

12 replies

Badge +4

Strange indeed. The LG Velvet 5G is showing on Koodo’s phone page so it doesn’t appear to be a supply issue. Did you receive any other messages from Koodo other than the ‘cancelled’ message?

I think your next step is to send an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com asking why the order was cancelled. Also, send a private message to Koodo via Facebook, the more people that get involved the better.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Did you order the LA velvet in aurora green, I ordered that one and same thing happened to me, my order got cancelled the next day after it said approved. 

Badge +4

Did you order the LA velvet in aurora green, I ordered that one and same thing happened to me, my order got cancelled the next day after it said approved. 

Good catch @Lina378 I forgot Koodo offered the Aurora Green model. 

@B Love, please include your HFO order number here. A rep should be able to take a closer look later today.

my number is HFO28666834…………...thanks

I also ordered (as an upgrade) the LG Velvet recently and the exact same thing happened. Got an order tracking number and then when I checked today it says it was cancelled. However my account shows that the new phone and plan are active, complete with a new device balance. So basically Koodo shows they have me paying for a phone they cancelled on me. 

Tracking #HFO28668350

@fcroft, same my plan and tab balance are there for an order that they cancelled 

Recently?

@B Love recently, as in Dec 28

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Morning all, LG Velvet 5G in green is discontinued so the orders were cancelled by the warehouse. Agents are working through all the holiday orders and have not gotten to these impacted orders yet. The other colours in Grey and Sunset are still available. 

@JohnM Koodo Thank you for that reply. 

So I assume we wait until our accounts have been reversed and then do the order process again from the start? 

Will we receive a notification that reversals have occurred? 

Appreciate your time 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have asked agents to focus on the few clients who were impacted by the Green LG velvet stock out to allow reorders to be placed for a different colour or phone variant. 

-John M 

@JohnM Koodo Splendid, thank you for your time.